Pediatric Services We Provide
Pediatric Care in Andover, Haverhill, and Riverwalk
Pentucket Medical has created a professional and caring medical environment for infants, children, adolescents and their families. We provide complete pediatric and adolescent care, including allergy injections, support for asthma, evaluation, and treatment related to developmental and behavioral concerns, and adolescent medicine.
Services Provided at Pentucket Medical
- Well Child Visits
- Sick Child Visits (Same day visits, including Saturday and Sunday mornings at Haverhill)
- Vaccines & Immunizations
- Flu Shots (See Our 2018-2019 Guide to the Flu)
- Recommended Immunization Schedule
- Annual School & Sport Physicals
- Allergy Injections and Treatment
- Evaluation and Treatment Related to Developmental, Behavioral, and Chronic Medical Conditions
- ADHD Testing
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Intensive Care Management (For eligible children with complex medical problems)
- Acute Illness Management
- Prenatal and Newborn Care
- Premature Baby Care
- Breastfeeding Support
- Breastfeeding FAQs
- Dosage Guidance
- Routine Laboratory Testing
- Anemia Screen
- Flu and RSV Testing
- Strep and Mono Screen
- Vision and Hearing Screen
- Lead Screen
- Adolescent Medicine
- Same Day Sick Appointments
- Onsite Lab and Imaging (Xray, Ultrasound, and CT Scan)
Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. By selecting Pentucket Medical Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision. From routine checkups to immunizations, our care team is equipped to handle all of your child’s health needs. We do this by:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families.
- Focusing on making patients feel comfortable and educating families on leading healthy lifestyles.
We also provide education about health maintenance, safety and nutrition, along with treating illnesses, diagnosing and treating acute and chronic diseases, as well as assessing your child’s emotional and social health.
We are committed to providing same day appointments whenever a parent feels it’s necessary. Should your child need care after hours or during the weekend ExpressCare’s board certified emergency medicine physicians can diagnose and treat their illness or injury.
Vaccines help prevent many diseases that affect children and adults. Dr. Vandana Madhavan of MassGeneral Hospital for Children tells us why vaccines are important for your child’s health and your community’s health.
Onsite Lab and Diagnostic Services
Our pediatricians also make sure your child gets any specialized care that they need with Pentucket Medical’s on-site diagnostic services your child doesn’t have to go another facility for an x-ray or blood test.