Looking for a healthy, delicious snack that is easy to take with you on-the-go? This recipe for no bake peanut butter and oatmeal energy bites is the perfect snack for you and your kids.
- One cup of old fashioned oats
- Three tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One tablespoon of honey
- Pulse oats in a food processor until they’re the size of granola pieces.
- Add in peanut butter and pulse a few more times to make sure everything is mixed well.
- Decide whether you need to add more peanut butter based on whether the oats look dry
- Add in vanilla and honey until the mixture is sticky.
- Scoop the mixture out and roll it into balls with your hands.
Feeling creative? Mix it up by adding your favorite ingredients such as chopped walnuts or dried cranberry!
Putting these tasty treats in the refrigerator could dry them out, so make sure you keep them in an airtight container in a pantry instead.