Notifying patients that physicians may practice in physician office and hospital outpatient locations
Physicians in our practice see patients in different hospital outpatient locations as well as our physician offices. The locations below are hospital outpatient locations.:
- Holy Family Hospital/ Methuen: 70 East Street, Methuen, MA
- Holy Family Hospital/ Haverhill: 140 Lincoln Avenue, Haverhill, MA 01830
- Lawrence General: 1 General St, Lawrence, MA 01841
- Anna Jacques Hospital: 25 Highland Ave, Newburyport, MA 01950
- Merrimack Valley Endoscopy Center: One Parkway, Haverhill, MA 01830
Physician Office Billing
When your visit takes place in a physician office, you will usually be charged only for the physician’s examination, and your co-payment/deductible (if applicable) will usually be your only out-of-pocket cost.
We will request your co-payment when you check in for a visit.
Hospital Outpatient Billing
When your visit takes place in a hospital outpatient location, there will typically be two charges which may result in you paying more for your visit than if you are seen in a physician office. Your out-of-pocket costs could include the following:
- You will be charged for the physician’s examination, which will usually be covered by your co-payment.support staff. This is commonly known as a “Facility Fee.” Your health plan may apply these hospital charges to your annual deductible, and after using up your deductible, you may be responsible for a co-insurance payment.