Employer Health Solutions
Work related injuries sometimes come with complicated regulations and requirements.
Our staff understands how frustrating and confusing this can be, so we help you the employer, to navigate the workers compensation process with minimal business interruption.
For Workman’s Compensation Cases, at Pentucket Medical we:
- have a streamlined workflow which allows us to get the employee on the road to recovery quickly and safely with well-documented care plans.
- have a “no wait” policy for worker’s compensation care. Employees are given priority in the queue to get them back to work as soon as possible. Average length of visit is less than an hour.
- send you the employer a detailed report outlining the plan of action, including any specific work restrictions.
- have strong referral relationships allowing your employees access to specialty care in days, not weeks.
- offer same day appointments are also available when your employee’s condition requires immediate care.
It is likely that you will have employees who experience an injury or illness while at work which can negatively impact productivity, and ultimately your bottom line. Sending them to Pentucket ExpressCare is a quick and convenient option.
- Your employees are seen the same day allowing them to return to work as soon as possible.
- Your employees can sign in online to skip the wait.
- Full lab and imaging services are available including xray, CT, ultrasound, BrainScope One and MRI.
- Laceration repair and splinting services are provided.
- Co-pays are a fraction of the cost of emergency department visits.
- We offer 2 convenient locations in Riverwalk/Lawrence and Andover.
Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- We employ certified DOT Examiners.
- We have a strong specialty referral network if needed for specific clearances.
- We also provide OSHA exams for Respirable Silica Exposure
Your applicant is thoroughly screened to ensure they are able to perform all the essential functions of the job being offered.
- We screen your employees with best in class/next generation technology that detects commonly abused drugs.
- Negative test results are sent to you the employer same day through an online employer portal.
- Positive test results are sent out to be verified and results are reported within 48 hours.
- We provide specific vaccinations to meet most company needs.
- All vaccinations meet current Center of Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
- Travel Medicine appointments are available.
We provide onsite general medical education lectures/ presentations on common health issues and wellness topics for your workforce.
ExpressCare RiverWalk/ Lawrence
370 Merrimack St, Lawrence, MA
Phone: (978) 557-8800
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Sun: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
323 Lowell Rd, Andover, MA 01810
Phone: (978) 783-5020
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Sun: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm