Safe Care Commitment
We screen to protect you, your families, and our staff
- We screen all employees daily for symptoms. Anyone with symptoms of a possible respiratory illness is not allowed to work until they are better.
- We screen visitors to our physicians’ offices for symptoms.
- We test and screen patients for COVID-19.
- Patients visiting our hospital campuses and physicians’ offices for clinic appointments are screened for symptoms prior to their visit and again upon arrival.
- For walk-in locations, we adhere to best practice safety protocols in those settings.
We clean our hands and spaces and make it easy for you to do the same
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning of all high touch areas throughout our institutions.’
- We require frequent hand-cleaning and have added hand sanitizer stations so patients and staff can clean their hands easily and frequently.
- We follow special infection prevention guidelines for care provided in the home to protect our patients and our staff.
We protect everyone in our environment
- We require all people — employees, patients, and visitors — at our facilities to wear a mask.
- We have rearranged spaces to accommodate physical distancing and prevent transmission of infections by removing chairs from waiting rooms, and in some high-use areas, installing plexiglass barriers.
- We limit visitors coming into our hospitals and physicians’ offices.
- We wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines when providing care in the home.
Effective June 15, 2021, one visitor per patient is allowed in outpatient areas.