Care Done Right. Care Done Right Now.
We Want To Hear From You.
If you have a suggestion or comment about our service, please let us know by sending a message to:
Pentucket Medical ExpressCare at RiverWalk is open seven days a week to help you when you are sick or injured and can't get in to see your primary care doctor. Our services are designed to close the gap between primary care and emergency care by offering prompt, walk-in treatment for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. No need to be a Pentucket patient, as we provide care for anyone who needs it and often for only an office visit co-pay.
The ExpressCare Advantage:
- Online sign-in to skip the waiting room
- Always staffed with a doctor
- Strong referral network for quick access to specialty care
It is important to note that we are not an emergency department and cannot provide care for life threatening illness and injury. Please see our list of conditions we treat and call 911 if you are having a medical emergency.
Pentucket is contracted to provide services for most health insurance plans. For more information please click here.
What is ExpressCare?
ExpressCare is fully functioning Urgent Care Center that is designed to treat a broad scope of acute medical illnesses as well as perform minor surgical procedures such as stitches, splinting fractures, and draining skin infections. ExpressCare is always staffed with a physician and is open extended weekday hours and on the weekends.
Who does ExpressCare treat?
Anyone and you don't even need to be a Pentucket patient. ExpressCare is staffed to care for patients of all ages requiring non emergent medical attention. Whether you are just visiting the area of just can't get in to see your primary care doctor ExpressCare is here for you.
What are the advantages of using ExpressCare?
- Significantly lower cost and shorter wait times. An express care visit costs approximately 75% less than an emergency department visit and requires only an office level co pay.
- Sign into the waiting room online and skip the wait. Make your living room the waiting room! Click here to "Reserve My Spot".
- Close communication with your primary care doctor to ensure proper follow up care.
- Extensive referral network that allows us to get you same day/next day appointments if necessary.
- Quality, compassionate care provided every visit.
What We Treat
Skip the Wait
Current Wait is: Minutes
Current Wait is: Minutes