For Merrimack Valley individuals with heart disease, Pentucket Medical’s Cardiology Specialists are literally making a life-changing difference. The Cardiac Team consists of five Cardiologists supported by specially trained physician assistants, nurse practitioners and technicians. The fully equipped Cardiac Testing facility provides diagnostic services using the latest technologies. And Pentucket Medical’s affiliation with Partners Health Group gives us ready access to world-class cardiology resources at Massachusetts General and Brigham and Women's Hospitals.
At every phase of treatment, Pentucket Medical’s cardiology team keeps your Primary Care Physician at the center of your care, giving you a consistent and fully informed healthcare partner. Our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) provides your Pentucket Medical PCP and Specialists with ready access to your most current health information.
Pentucket Medical Cardiologists understand that heart disease creates a lot of anxiety. To put you at ease, we will address your concerns as directly and simply as possible and help you to see how this disease may be managed through medication and key lifestyle changes. We also appreciate the important role that your family plays in providing helpful information and offering vital support.
Pentucket Medical Cardiology offers:
- Consultative Services: Complete evaluation and ongoing management of all cardiovascular problems, including coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, heart rhythm disturbances commonly known as arrhythmias, elevated cholesterol and peripheral artery disease.
- Diagnostic Evaluation: Stress testing, cardiac catheterization, echocardiography, Holter and event monitoring, tilt table testing, carotid ultrasound, CT and MRI scanning, ankle brachial indices, peripheral vascular ultrasound and angiography, renal artery ultrasound and angiography.
- Intervention: Coronary artery angioplasty and stenting, pacemaker and defibrillator implantation, arrhythmia ablation, peripheral artery angioplasty and stenting, renal artey angioplasty and stenting.
Pentucket Medical offers Cardiology care in the following locations:
- Haverhill, MA: (978) 521-3288
- RiverWalk in Lawrence, MA: (978) 557-8900
- Newburyport, MA: (978) 499-7400